Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Chance to meet my Kpop Artists :'>

Yeah Last day 18th June I was attending FantastikpopJKT, to saw the live performance of 2AM, Miss A, Joo, San-E and Lee Hyun(so sad suddenly he can't came but at least Kim Hyung Joon become the line up artist to chance lee hyun maybe) The concert was held in Istora Senayan. The promotor said it could be 4 and half hour but I think it just happen 2 and half hour (what a bullshit!) but at least I really enjoyed all the performance especially San_e (OMFG!) He was the best performance of that day, he's totally make me crazy LOL. Okay let me tell you later...


The 1st performance was Joo (she fluent speak in english so she talk much with fans in english, she also tell the indonesian fans that she was living in indonesia when she was 3 years old, her father was working in indonesia at that time, so she feeling happy that she can comeback to indonesia)


2nd performance 2AM I'm a bit disappointed since Jinwoon not coming to indonesia since he was preparing his solo album (but i still support you, oppa) that night satisfied since Seulong always infront of me LOL, my friend was irritating since her camera in my hand and she love Changmin but changmin so far from our area so I just took a pic of Ong, mianhae Adelia Rieka.


3rd Performance its was the best performance of that night yeah its San-E, why why why??? cause he pick one of the fans to go to the stage and the girl who going up is near me (I wish he pick me), that girl become 'Putri' okay let me explain about this Putri, San-E was in High School when he met this Putri the girl from Indonesia, he got a cheek kiss from her. since that time he like her. thats why he want one of the fans going up to stage become his Putri (cause he was thinking maybe that putri come to the concert and saw his performance) that lucky fans is super lucky she got flower, hug and of course kiss from San-E since that time I like San-E (what a labil girl!) anyway I pinky promise with the girl beside me to follow his twitter after the concert and I do follow him


4th performance is Kim Hyung Joon, I dont have much things to say cause I don't like him and I don't even know his song but he quite handsome and his fan service is great!


The last performance is the one who make the boys scream like crazy, yeah it was Miss A who make all the boys O.O open their eyes so BIG! and they give us the best performance. I also got moment with Jia, she was make 'Love Sign' With her hands infront of my area and it was really great, I feel like she really enjoyed her performance too. she even look like really touched (she look like want to cry bcs she feel blessed I think)


All I can say, that was great, actually this is the 1st time I attend korean artist concert in indonesia. and I think the promotor should make another 대박 artist line up for upcoming event. cause this event kinda not crowded. I wish someday they can make other A-list kpop artist came here.




Here some pics that I take with Adelia Rieka camera digital



I'm so hungry so when queuing, I eat shin ramyun


Finally we can watch together (my korean fever girls: Afifah, Nisa, Me, Echa, Adelia)


Joo as the opening performance




2AM 2nd Performance 


Special Seulong Pic


San-E with his Sexy Dancer


Kim Hyung Joon


Miss A time


Jia Moment

Check out the video (credit to kpopnesia)



No comments: