Monday, January 30, 2012

Girls Generation Tour 2011 in Singapore

I feel blessing every minute, hour, day, week and year. I still have a chance to go out and see what I want to see. Yes, Girls Generation is one of my best kpop idol who I want to see their live performance and thank god I have that chance last December 2011 @ Singapore Indoor Stadium. I was so excited to see 9 girls performing in front of me.

I want to share some best moment, let's take a look...


as you know I will never not bringing my cameras, and that 2 tee is special making for this SNSD Concert (I also sell it at venue)



I'm spending 4 days 3 night in my cousin's apartemen.. Me and my high school senior Kak Moniek are having a really great time. 1st day we'll spending our day walking around Marina Parade



I love spending my time here Its about 1 hour we're walking around and now. our stomach need something to eat
well then we're headin to this place



Well.. the logo is so cute this Waroeng Penyet one of my cousin best place the sambal is also maknyuuuus! but I forgot to take a pic of the Ayam Penyet that I order, after that I spending my 1st night goting to Marine Parade Promenade drinking some soya bean with jelly and eating this yummy durian



Here's the D-Day for those who has their ticket their will be coming for 1st night concert, Me and my senior we're going for 2nd night since I always believe that 2nd night will give something more and there will be something more than the 1st night (this is just my thought)

let's start from queueing for official merchandise


these merchandise are available


This free bus from Samsung Galaxy Note will take you City tour around Singapore



and I meet a bunch of Indonesian Sone from SONE ID



We also pose for Official Photographer of Girls Generation Tour 2011

Let's fast forward to the concert 2nd night that I attend, shall we?



Pink lightsticks is everywhere



Beautiful Girls are flying


The Project: 소녀시대 make our life Complete


The Beautiful Ship coming to our section


Its Seohyun in front of me


and Hyoyeon also


Then I got all of them in front of me


Look Hyoyeon Pose??? Wew >,<



Bowing to all Sone


Yes we make it happen kak!


Never missed a chance to take a picture


I meet Brunei Sone at MRT


Girls Generation was awesome, one of the best concert I ever attend. I'll never forget this moment. Ah^^ So Happy :)

Thank you for Mas Dhany, Mba Noviza and Tibby for letting me and Kak Moniek to stay at your place. Next time I'll bring Samble Tempe Ikan Teri Bunda's made again hehe 


P.S: I write this blog while listening to all Girls Generation songs that I heard at the concert. I feel want to see them again, I probably half sone now. ㅋㅋ

No comments: