Monday, February 27, 2012

Dream Come True: 1st Day

Me and @moniqueayu visiting INFINITE Second Invasion 2nd Day Concert at Olympic Park. Our Onnie Park Hayan accompany us at the Stadium. We meet up at Tous Les Jours at 11am. Then Headin to the stadium. Here the Pics, Enjoy...

Big size banner of Second Invasion Infinite Concert in Seoul

I'm queueing for the official merchandise

Very Long Line...
After buying the official merchandise I saw this many post it

and then the crew give me the post it and told me to write something for Infinite



 So I write this for Leader Sunggyu

Borrowing fan 규 Sign

This is Leader Gyu Support from Fans


We're really having fun at the stadium eventough we didn't attend the concert
Since this is my first day and the weather still too cold for me then we're headin to grab lunch then go to  Cheongdam and Apgujeong in Gangnam Area


 DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS BUILDING??
Yes its JYP Entertainment Building

Chansung Birthday Big Banner at the Main door of JYP Ent Building

I never missed a chance to take a picture

After that I'm headin to SM Entertainment Building
and End up here Drinking Hot Chocolate at Kona Beans. I meet Kyuhyun & Leeteuk Omma



Thank you for accompany me onnie^^

No comments: