Wednesday, June 12, 2013

An Exciting Day in Bangkok

1st Day

I was going to Bangkok on March with my friend 'Tante Nova'. We came to Bangkok, Thailand for MBC Korean Music Wave 2013 Live in Bangkok. I was really excited cause there's 21 artists perfrom there. So here I some my experience


as soon as I'm out for arrival gate here what I saw "WOW...."

I'm so curious who's gonna come so I try to go to the 2nd floor and start to ask to the fans who wait there. They said 2PM's Nichkhun, Secret, INFINITE, SHINee & 2NE1 will arrive shortly. And I ask again why they can't go to 1st floor. They start to talk in thai-lish *which I don't understand what are they talking about so i just, okay.. oh okay... ah i see. 멍! *


We're getting curious and start to get to know by ourselves and we know that the 1st floor is only for the arrival passenger and the tour guide who has pass card can go there. Since Suvarnabhumi Airport is not too big so they have to make it like that.

We start to think 'Are we allowed to go downstairs?' Since we just arrive and we still have luggage on our hands. So we give a try! There's security in each elevator they will ask you to show your passport. And we show ours. TADAAA! They allowed us to go downstairs. ㅋㅋㅋ

Call us A Lucky Fans! cause we saw Secret, INFINITE, SHINee and 2NE1 all 1meter in front of us. *fancam TBA*

we're on our way to the hotel

Actually this is my second time come to Bangkok. But, my first time just transit for 12hour so I don't really enjoy my first trip. Let's just pretend this is my first trip keke^^ I really like ride this express train from the airport. Its quite cheap and its fast. I forgot how much I paid but I'm pretty sure its CHEAP!


Thank god we have aircraft ticket promo BUY 1 GET 1 & Cheap hotel near by the artists stay. 

2nd Day

I forget to tell ya, yesterday we meet an amazing friend actually that's Tante Friend, they know each other from MBLAQ. They're A+ *mblaq fans name*

Meet our friend prang


Okay now i'm gonna share the experience from KMWBKK2013
1. They using wood for grass protection *FYI, The concert was held in Rajamangala Stadium, just like Gelora Bung Karno in Jakarta. This is a very big soccer stadium too*.
2. They allowed us to bring water to the venue (but you need to open the water without bring the bottle cap).
3. I didn't see long queuing, there's queuing but for taking the merchandise.
4. The fans is super organized, most all the fans are multi fandoms so they support all the idols by bringing the attribute from their fandom 
5. We came a bit late but our seat still there no one sitting our sit.
6. The security are kind and still young *actually it doesn't matter they're young or old but they're POLITE*
7. There's 3 stage which is all area got the same experience.

for the artists performance picture you may check here

Overall the concert is really good and well organized. Well I just hope the upcoming Mnet Countdown Halo-Indonesia can be like that since there's 12 artists to come. Its gonna be HUGE!

Day 3

We spend our last day to go to Chatuchak. Shopping time! Actually chatuchak I think is like asemka in kota. All the things are there and its quite big and hot.


Our lunch


All the food stalls always make my belly happy

Last but not least we love thai massage, its a must after watching concert or shopping.



Kapunkap, Aloooy, Louma, Suwei, Madam Pupuy^^ *that's all thai-language that I learnt* 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope next time u will come to Thailand again!!! =] Thank You so much kekeke
glad to meet u ^[]^!!!






PS. I'm Prang not Prank =(((