Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Fun-Experience while in Seoul, South Korea

Hi Everyone! Actually I want to post this when I was in Seoul. But I don't have time to update my blog. So I made it today :)

It was my fifth times coming to Seoul. I came to accompany two of my onnie, Tante Nova (The one when I go to Bangkok) & Kak Dina. At first I & Tante was planning to go just two of us. But I try to tell Kak Dina and after meet up with her husband (try to provoke him) then Kak Dina allowed to go to Seoul with me. So here we are!

We arrived in Incheon Int' Airport around 9am. We took bus to go to our apartment. I was really happy once I arrived in our apartment, the place is near by to everywhere and the room is super clean and new furniture. Totally the same like the owner describe

small but super comfy

After that we grab late breakfast at Restaurant near by our apartment, we ate bibimbab


Tip: If you're muslim you should probably remember this, Sometimes the when you order bibimbab they will give free meat for you but that meat is usually pork. So be careful before you eat it.


Next Day!

I went to 2PM Live in Seoul 'The Grand Finale'. Actually I came just for accompany Kak Dina. Since she will watch the concert. So here some pics that I took while waiting.

Check more pic that Kak Dina took for Kpopnesia here

I check my watch and its 4pm already then I hurry go to IFC Mall Yeouido to attend MBLAQ Fansigning Event. Yeah~~~ Finally I will meet MBLAQ Boys (MBLAQ is one of Boy Group consist of 5 Member: Seungho, G.O, Joon, Cheondung & Mir).  Thank God I came early. I arrived 30minutes before the fansign event begin.

Tip: Not all fansigning event will be held like this (for public) sometimes they do private fansigning too. You should probably check the information at fancafe.

I feel so happy when I saw them it was 1 year since the last time I meet them in Jakarta for MBLAQ The BLAQ% Tour. After that I check MBLAQ will also appear at KBS Sukira Kiss The Radio. So I hurry go to KBS Building to find a good place to stand and seeing them. I can say that I'm a bit LUCKY(?) cause when I arrive and waiting inside the building this boy is showed up and bowing to me & all his fans. Yeah EXO is there they was having radio broadcast at Yoo In Na Volume Up Radio. Before MBLAQ appear Sukira staff throw a surprise late-birthday cake for Ryeowook.

kris AAAAAAAAAAAA:_______:::

I didn't wait till the end cause the radio broadcast will be end at 12am. So I back home around 11pm. You can check full video from Sukira Radio with MBLAQ here

Stay tune for my next post The 1st Time Ever come to Broadcasting-TV (MBC Show Champion, Mnet Countdown & MBC Music Core)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: