Thursday, January 29, 2015

Direction to SMTOWN COEX Building

Alhamdulillah back blogging in 2015. 1st of all i would like to say Happy New Year to all readers. knowing that 2014 been the laziest year for me to update my blog and too busy to take care the other things. Many of you might know that I running kpopnesia.com from 2012 till now please take a look of that site and follow on twitter too. Anyway... I'm back with new story from my 10th time visiting oppa country (i know it was too much). Now i'm half focus to do my guiding job for trip to korea and alhamdulillah last week i got the opportunity to back to south korea. 

So this time I want to share you my experience visiting SMTOWN COEX Building and give you the direction How to go there. You may have to watch my vlog too (hope u won't be boring seeing me alone going around the building)

           

Like I said on my vlog if you're traveling alone or you go with tour travel but they didn't have any plan to go there. You may have to try to go alone and don't worry you won't be lost (getting lost is so much fun too :p). The direction is super easy so here I'll explain

1st of all you have to buy t-money (public transportation card) that you can used that for subway & bus while in Korea.
How to buy it? just go to convenient store such as 711/GS25/CU u just say to the cashier "timoney issoyo?" and tell them to top up "cungjon" or "ricarghi" (well you should try english but in korean accent) and tell them the amount you want to top up. if you lucky some of them can understand english. Now take a look of this map


(click the picture for enlarge view)

the one with blue and star is usually the place that people stay and you have to go to Samseong stn 
if you come from Hongdae stn you can just go directly to Samseong stn without change line cause it located in the same line 2 green color.
if you come from Seoul stn, Myeongdong stn & Dongdaemun stn you have to exchange line from line 4 to line 2. I suggest you to download this application


that application is available on app store and play store you can search subway korea and it will be shown many but i usually use that one. 
Ah btw starting in Jan 26th ~ 23 Feb there will be 1 DAY FREE BUS TOUR from 3 different pick up point you may check through smtravel website but you have to deposit $10 in advance later when you arrive in meeting point they will refund you're money.

There's a lot ways for you to visit the building so what you waiting for?
Let's traveling to Seoul & have a great fan-girling time



No comments: