Friday, April 17, 2015

A for April, Hell~o... (MY CURRENT VARIETY SHOW & CHERRY BLOSSOMS)

After 3 weeks work now i finally back to J town. I'm back with a lot of stories. But it will be boring if you hear all of it, first of all i will just share some of the story from my customer who was doing plastic surgery for making her eyelids. this is my first time to help people come to korea to do a plastic surgery although i'm afraid with the result but thank god she said everything looks fine and perfect as she want it (ALHAMDUUUULILLAH). Beside that i also have 2 things that i used to do in korea.

1st watching new variety show called '두근두근 인도' 


2nd watching 'EXO Next Door' the new mobile drama that EXO made collaboration with naver (line).


AND....... YEAH!
After 3 years i back and forth to korea finally i experience the beauty of spring fill with cherry blossoms. I'm so thankful with everything that Allah SWT has given me. No words can describe only Hamdallah that I can say. Alhamdulillah....

So here I share to u some picture that I took in several place + also i put a little style on it. I post all of my fangirling things on @hijabnuna (follow me on instagram, pls!)

A photo posted by Nurul Aminah (@culleyhoo) on
A video posted by Nurul Aminah (@culleyhoo) on



Hope you enjoy my post & have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: