Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Massive Night of CNBLUE World Tour 'BLUE MOON' in Jakarta


I attend the concert on Oct 19th, the concert take a place at Tenis Indoor Senayan. I've been thinking this venue is too small for Korean Concert. Cause as you know Korean Concert always have a mega-stage thats why almost all Korean Concert been held in Mata Elang International Stadium. I came early around 2.30pm since I need to meet up with my company customer and do some flyers giveaway to people who came to the venue (such a multitasking jobs). After that I went to Media Booth to get my pass for tonight concert (big thanks for the help kak dina) around 6.30pm we (media) are gather and going inside to the venue. As always we got Tribun Seat. I was super WOW the Standing area are FULL. Finally I realize the reason why the promotor choose this venue. After waiting at 7.01 the lights off and the concert is start to begin. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin & Minhyuk are appear. All the fans scream super WOW. I got the atmosphere also. I got hype too!



I got the sit in right area near by Jonghyun standing place. But since I in partrial view I couldn't see Minhyuk clearly. CNBLUE all in Black Outfit super cool. After Opening they sing Where You Are and One Time. "This is our 1st concert in Jakarta, Thank You for waiting. Kami senang bertemu dengan kalian" Yonghwa said then he continue "Apa kalian rindu kami? Apa kalian RINDU KAMI, Kamipun sangat RINDU KALIAN, you're very beautiful. Thank you very much!" Yonghwa talk super fluently in Bahasa makes all the fans scream super crazy. Jungshin, Jonghyun & Minhyuk also greeting in Bahasa. After that Yonghwa talk again in Bahasa "Dulu konser kami pernah cancel. Jadi kami mempersiapkan hadiah untuk kalian. Saat masuk ketempat depan,sudah terima postcard kami". Yeah in 2011 CNBLUE was schedule to come to Indonesia for their Concert. But it was cancelled that's why yonghwa said about that. I really thankful that I got the gift also. Thanks Yong~


After that CNBLUE continue the show and sings More Than You, Love Light. During Feeling Yonghwa play keyboard and than they continue to These Days & Y,Why. Finally we can see Minhyuk he move from the back side to the front side and talk to the fans "Apakah kalian semua PUAS? Aku cinta kalian..." then they sings LALALA, Just Please, Tattoo, In My Head, Intuition, I'm A Loner & I'm Sorry.



Before ENCORE, CNBLUE change their outfit to BLUE MOON Tshirt and play their best single such as Hey You and the newest single for samsung Feel Good also Love Girl. During Heartstring Yonghwa blowing a thousand kisses to Indonesian BOICEs he also scream "KIRI KANAN KIRI KANAN SAY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAY CNBLUE..... CNBLUEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Terimakassssssssssh" They continue playing Love and they closed their massive performance with Try Again, Smile Again. CNBLUE didn't forget to take a pic w/ Indonesian BOICEs using their Samsung Galaxy 4 Phone (LOL I advertise a bit).



CNBLUE also said "Terimakasih kami cinta kalian. I'm very happy I really wanna comeback here I really wanna perform here. Sampai jumpa lagi I PROMISE. Thank you very much. AKU CINTA KALIAAAAAAAN"

My Partner in crime, Thanks a lot kak din!

I was super happy to see their concert and still can't move on! I was listening to their song while writing this also. Hope they will comeback to Jakarta & I can't wait for their new album.

P.S: Minhyuk currently is busy filming for SBS Drama The Heirs (상속자들) alongside with Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye, Yonghwa also busy filming KBS Drama Marry Him If You Dare (미래의 선택) alongside with Yoo Eun Hye

No comments: