Monday, February 3, 2014

A Short Vacay to Singapore

Last month I spent my 6 days in Singapore. Actually this trip is out of my plan, I booked airplane ticket and hotel only H-1 before go. Super sudden! But since my dad asked me to take my lil bro and mom to Singapore, So I say YES to go! So here we go....

As you know tiger airways always have a good deals with their sale fare. So I got 750k total for return flight ticket and it was super funny because my hotel mooooooooore expensive than my airplane ticket.
I suggest you to used the TR one (if you want to booked tiger airways) WHY? because the TR is running by Tiger Singapore. If you choose RI it running by Mandala Airlines. I go using RI and back using TR actually not many difference between TR & RI but sometimes RI got delay and its annoying rite? So i suggest you to take the very early flight if you want to choose RI. check the deals & buy ticket from here



I stayed in Hotel 81 Opera. Actually this is my 2nd time staying in Hotel while going to SG. I usually stayed in my cousin's house, but this time i can't cause 4 of us didn't fit in my cousin house. Since I don't have any Credit Card. So I try to find booking hotel without Credit Card on Google and I found NusaTrip so i try to find the cheapest hotel near by my cousin house and they suggest Hotel 81 Opera (Located in Joo Chiat Rd) I saw the pic the room quite big, So I try to find where the location exactly and yeah its just 3 block away from my cousin house. So I booked it and pay via Klik Pay BCA. Ah! if you want to used Klik Pay BCA make sure you made Klikbca account. If you already have then just sign up for Klik Pay BCA account. Its really easy and helpful to have Klik Pay BCA account :D

Back to topic, so i already booked and just print the itinerary. DONE! and prepare for tomorrow early morning flight. This time I was lucky because I got 4 days off from my freelance work.

Arrived in Singapore! Tiger airways arrival & depart from T2 Gate. So its really easy for me to go to Bus stop to the city. But first thing have to do I must buy EZ Link Card for my parent and lil bro. So go to the MRT Station and buy at the MRT Station. The EZ Link Card cost S$12 (S$7 for the card price & S$5 for the value) But I top-up each S$10. So each new card got S$15. I also top-up mine S$10. Why buy EZ Link Card? it make everything easy you can use MRT, Bus, Taxi and buy something in convenient store using that card. ALL IN ONE CARD!

I love to use public transportation. Not only when i go to traveling to Korea, Thailand & Malaysia. But also when i'm in Jakarta. I just wondering why other country really comfy and when our country has those kind of facilities. But yeah if we want to start to have those kind of public transportation there's a lot of things to be changed and made. But I believe WE CAN!



We arrived in hotel at 9.30am (due to super early morning flight) I guess every hotel won't give us check-in at that early hour. Hotel check-in usually at 12 or 2pm. But when I booked the hotel I write notes "Due to my early morning flight I hope I can check in around 10am" and FIOLA~ Hotel 81 Opera give me permission to early check-in. SUPER HAPPY~

1st day I took my lil.bro and parent to eat near by my cousin place because I usually eat there when I visit singapore. So I aware and know well and here my fav food


Check also! 



No comments: