Monday, March 31, 2014

A Getaway to Pari Island



YAY FOR HOLIDAY!!!!

A sweet escape from the hectic of Jakarta. We've planed for this holiday from early february but due to raining and flood so we delay and decide to go on March 1~2 to Pari Island.

Early morning meet up with my neighbour friends at Mosque near by our house and off to Muara Angke around 4am. Why we must go early morning? Because the boat will depart at 7am and there'll be many people will take the same boat with us. Its better to go early to get great place to seat. We go around 20 people. My brother contact the agent to handle all while we go there. Around 8.30am boat set to sail. Actually you can choose 2 alternative to go to Pari Island or other Island in 1000 Island. one from Muara Angke and another one from Marina (Ancol).



Don't hope too much because the view from Muara Angke super messy, many trash and smell stinky. My condition when I go there is not really good. So after we sail I just sit and end up Sleep till arrived. it took around 2 and half hour to arrive Pari Island from Muara Angke using boat.

When we arrived we go to our home stay and in front of our home stay bicycle already ready for us to use it for free to go around Pari. Since my body still not good I decide to get something for eat I bought otak-otak and it was delicious. After that I took the bicycle and go to LIPI


From our homestay LIPI is located on our left side and Pasir Perawan (Virgin Beach) on our right side. I didn't reach the beach at LIPI cause I need to back for lunch. So we hurry go back to homestay eat our lunch and prepare for snorkelling  


Here we are ready to snorkling, including Alif my 7 years old nephew. The travel agent prepare all the snorkling equipment for us. But noted that if u loss the equipment you need to pay for it.


 selfie on boat ㅋㅋ



We spend our afternoon, playing and took many picture at Pasir Perawan
My mom also have a great time playing with her grandson and granddaughter


Its such a worth it gateaway. I really want to explore another island next time. Last but not least I found this beautiful mermaid in Pasir Perawan

No comments: