Monday, March 10, 2014

Can't Sleep!

Seriously I have no idea why I can't sleep before 00.00 even tough really tired but still CAN'T.

Anyway I'm super into Korean Variety Show recently. I've watched Running Man, Dad Where Are We Going and Weekly Idol. Sometimes I thought how can I manage to watch those videos and still busy with my freelance???? And 1 month ago I added new Variety Show, The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨 돌아왔다 it aired every Sunday. 4 Different father taking care their child for 48hour without mother. Last sunday (9/3) I was watching Ep.19

Here some screen cap from last week The Return of Superman

this week ssangdungie appa (twins dad) only have to take care seongjun and Super Junior's Heechul+Kangin visit their house to help Ssangdungie appa.

Elementery School student Junso study hangul (korean letter) with his brother. He felt super irritated with his brother teaching style ㅋㅋ super funny 

Haru and dad spend a good time in Harvesting Strawberry and it turns out Haru ask her dad to pose in front of the camera. So cute >.<

Chic Sarang spend her day with her boyfriend ㅋㅋ yes Sarang is expecting this 뽀뽀 kiss moment. Looking to this two kid makes me jealous (babe nuna ㅠㅠ....)

I usually watch without sub tittle/RAW Video. But if you looking for the english sub The Return of Superman you can watch on KBS World or here.

Super looking forward for Ep.20 cause my hottie boy YEO JIN GOO will appear!


No comments: